Saturday, March 30, 2013

MY LIFE

 

my name is Mella Nofantika , you can call me mella . I'm studied at Semarang state University . I was born in semarang , 2 November 1993

I live with my little family , my father died when I was in 2 Junior High School. 
My mother was 45 years old, I love my mom , she is a s uper mom , although she become to single parent but she never tired to save her family. now, she just treat her grand children, my sister's son. not only a mother , but also became a friend for me. I always tell all of my life's problem with her. and she always help me , provide advice that I can be strong girl. I feel comfortable if beside her

my sister, her name is Resty Serlimawati, she often called Resty, my old sister is kind personality. since my father died , she that keeps our family. she work in factory, she is workaholid , because she know that her family need her. Now , she is merried with the male choice , she very very love her husband. and she have a little baby, he so sweet. now I called aunt , in Indonesia called "tante" haha
my little sister , her name is Bunga Dahlia, her grade 2 Junior High School, she is a smart girl , active in her school but she little lazy like me :) in our home  hehe. I love my little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment