Woman: Why do you like me? why do you love me?
Male: I do not know why. But I really like you, I love you, baby.
Women: You are evil. You can not even name one reason, why you liked me. If one day there is nothing more beautiful than I am certain you will leave me. How can you say you love me if you do not know why?
Man: I really do not know why, dear. But is not the attention, affection and presence in your life is a proof of love?
Women: What evidence? All does not prove anything. I just need a reason, why you can be like me? Why do you love me?
Man: Well, I'll try looking for the reason. Eum ... because you are beautiful, you have a beautiful voice, soft skin, soft hair ... Enough reason for that?
Her lover then nodded, and accepted it with pleasure interest.
***
A few days later, an accident happened to the woman. She had lost her long and soft as pinched and had to be cut. He also lost the sound in some time because of his vocal chords hit hard. Silky smooth skin is now exposed first few stitches. He lay helpless.
Next to it was a note. And he read it.
"My love,
Because your voice is no longer tunable first, how can I love you?
And because your hair was now long and soft again, I can not pet him. And I can not love you.
Especially now that a lot of stitches in his face once smooth.
If true love needs a reason, I guess I really can not love you anymore.
But ....
Love is not love which is false.
My love sincere. I love you is what it is. I did not fall in love because you have a melodious voice, beautiful hair and smooth skin. I love you without any reason.
Until whenever, I will still love you. Even later on your white hair begins to grow, skin aging and wrinkles, I always loved you.
Marry me ... "
Love never need an excuse. He will also remain present in mysterious ways. Coming without ever previously thought. Believe in the power of love, because you never know how much it will make your life happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment