When I see you there next to me
trying to keep me company
tek've tried all my heart love
I've lied to forgive you
Please forgive me ...
I can not choose you to be my lover
and let me be with her
which I love for - ever
Maybe one of you too love
I did not mean to hurt you
what I want to see you happy
always smile at all times
Please forgive me ...
I can not choose you to be my lover
and let me be with her
which I love for - ever
Please forgive me ...
trying to keep me company
tek've tried all my heart love
I've lied to forgive you
Please forgive me ...
I can not choose you to be my lover
and let me be with her
which I love for - ever
Maybe one of you too love
I did not mean to hurt you
what I want to see you happy
always smile at all times
Please forgive me ...
I can not choose you to be my lover
and let me be with her
which I love for - ever
Please forgive me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment