My name is love when we are together
Share a sense of forever
My name is love when we are together
Share a sense of all ages
Until the time I had seen
Love is treacherous, perfidious love
I fell and could not rise again
I'm drowning in a sea of deep wounds
I'm lost and do not know the direction of the way home
I without dust grains
My name is love when we are together
Share a sense of forever
My name is love when we are together
Share a sense of all ages
Until the time I had seen
Love is treacherous, perfidious love ooh
Pull over pull over away
All that happened between us ooh
I fell and could not rise again
I'm drowning in a sea of deep wounds
I'm lost and do not know the direction of the way home
I without dust grains
(I fell and could not rise again
I'm drowning in the ocean) in cuts in
I'm lost and do not know the direction of the way home
I without grain dust, I dust grains without
I without grain dust, I dust grains without
No comments:
Post a Comment