At
first time , I didn’t
understand what I feel
Everything changed and there was a sense of longing that
Since you came every night in my bed
I knew something was happening to me
For a long time I've had painful break up
And getting used to life without romance
your present bring love and heal my wounds
You're different than I thought
I falling in love with you
Really really love you
Everything changed and there was a sense of longing that
Since you came every night in my bed
I knew something was happening to me
For a long time I've had painful break up
And getting used to life without romance
your present bring love and heal my wounds
You're different than I thought
I falling in love with you
Really really love you
I never hesitated
But still always waiting
I really love you...
Try to listen to what I wanted to say
Which has indeed been long buried
I do not believe it makes me helpless
To express what I feel
Sometimes I'm jealous
Sometimes I get restless
Often I couldn’t go through my day
I can’t deny
My heart of hearts
How I fell in love with youu
But still always waiting
I really love you...
Try to listen to what I wanted to say
Which has indeed been long buried
I do not believe it makes me helpless
To express what I feel
Sometimes I'm jealous
Sometimes I get restless
Often I couldn’t go through my day
I can’t deny
My heart of hearts
How I fell in love with youu
At
first time , I didn’t
understand what I feel
Everything changed and there was a sense of longing that
Since you came every night in my bed
I knew something was happening to me
For a long time I've had painful break up
And getting used to life without romance
your present bring love and heal my wounds
You're different than I thought
I falling in love with you
Really really love you
Everything changed and there was a sense of longing that
Since you came every night in my bed
I knew something was happening to me
For a long time I've had painful break up
And getting used to life without romance
your present bring love and heal my wounds
You're different than I thought
I falling in love with you
Really really love you
I never hesitated
But still always waiting
I really love you...
Try to listen to what I wanted to say
Which has indeed been long buried
I do not believe it makes me helpless
To express what I feel
Sometimes I'm jealous
Sometimes I get restless
Often I couldn’t go through my day
I can’t deny
My heart of hearts
How I fell in love with youu
But still always waiting
I really love you...
Try to listen to what I wanted to say
Which has indeed been long buried
I do not believe it makes me helpless
To express what I feel
Sometimes I'm jealous
Sometimes I get restless
Often I couldn’t go through my day
I can’t deny
My heart of hearts
How I fell in love with youu
No comments:
Post a Comment