Friday, April 12, 2013

LIKE A RAIN

Like the rain that came along the dark
The thunder that accompanies lightning
Disturbing presence of bright sun and clouds should exist
Droplets of water sometimes crawled under the open grave
Roads were wet and the ground filled with puddles
The wind was even able to make the trees were not as solid as the previous
Even small houses are now dark without any light
There was only the spark that can sometimes make people feel panic
The rain is not that bad
He showed me the beauty
When the water was dripping like a law of gravity that makes it fall down
Gives life to plants such as running out of lives
To me it's raining you always wet me when I dry
It gave me peace of soothing rain
I love the rain
Rain shows kedamainan
The rain convenience store
The rain made ​​me feel warm
I love the rain
Just like I like
I need rain
Just like I need you.
I can not live without the rain
Just like I can not live without you

No comments:

Post a Comment