always thinking about you,
I do not know why my life always think about you
maybe because you are so special
You come when I grow up
made memories that I had previously experienced
I never thought it turned out it was only temporary happiness
I'm always waiting for a miracle
but to me the only vain
I wait you do not mean anything
you're so wonderful, that I can not reach
may indeed we are doomed to not shared
no matter how hard I tries, as much as any I've tried, you still can not see me as an adult woman
forever you just think of me as your little sister :'(
will you give candy when she cries
why do not you see me?
why do not you appreciate the sacrifice that continues to faithfully waiting for you?
why I just figure of your little sister?
whyyy???
why we to meet that were never put together??
butt, I do not regret ever meet you
You taught me many things
you made me become a more grown
Thank you to all our past together
I do not need to go back to when I was with you
I will consider you as a memory should I keep tightly in a box
No comments:
Post a Comment