Saturday, April 6, 2013

RIHANA - DIAMONDS


 


Shine bright like a diamond 
Shine bright like a diamond
Find light in the beautiful sea

 I choose to be happy 
You and I, you and I 
We’re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see

 A vision of ecstasy 
When you hold me, I’m alive
 We’re like diamonds in the sky
I knew that we’d become one right away 

Oh, right awayAt first sight I felt the energy of sun rays 
I saw the life inside your eyes
So shine bright tonight, you and I

 We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky 
Eye to eye, so aliveWe’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond 

Shine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamond
 We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamond 

Shine bright like a diamondWe’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Palms rise to the universeAs we moonshine and molly 

Feel the warmth, we’ll never die 
We’re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see 

A vision of ecstasy 
When you hold me, I’m alive 
We’re like diamonds in the sky
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays 

I saw the life inside your eyes
So shine bright tonight, you and I 

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky 
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond 

Shine bright like a diamond 
Shine bright like a diamond 
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond 

Shine bright like a diamond
 Shine bright like a diamond
 We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond 

Shine bright like a diamond 
Shine bright like a diamond
So shine bright tonight, you and I 

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky 

Eye to eye, so alive 
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond 

Shine bright like a diamond 
Shine bright like a diamond 
Oh, yeahShine bright like a diamond 

Shine bright like a diamond
 Shine bright like a diamond 
Shine bright like a diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment