Thursday, April 25, 2013

THE BEST LOVE

Honestly I could not
Eliminate your face in my heart
Although the night disturbing
Eliminate your smile in my eyes
I realize I'm in love with you
* courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.Net
Although not the first in my heart
But my love for you best
Although not a star in my sky
But love is best

Honestly I could not
Tuk go away from you
Despite my doubts
You're not next to me every time
I realize I'm in love with you

Although not the first in my heart
But my love for you best
Although not a star in my sky
But love is best

Ohh although not the first in my heart
But my love for you best
Although not a star in my sky
But love is best

Oh though I was not the first on your heart
But my love for you best
Although not a star in my sky
But the best love (best love)
But the best love (best love)
But love is best

No comments:

Post a Comment