Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GIVE UP

dear dear,
I will not hate you

forever, you'll still be my dear brother

for me
,
You are the most beautiful gift that God sent a rainbow of colors to give my vocational school future

thanks for all the memories that we have together carved
I'll keep up this unrequited love in my heart

I do not need to reach it again
I've been very tired
repeatedly fall
slumped n cry over every day
and this is the end, I could not rise again

I will learn the science of sincere
that love can not always shortchanged

dear smile: ')
finally I REALLY REALLY GIVE UP
live happily with her :)
I promise, I will live happily here
I will open a new chapter n stepped forward to reach my goal

Good-bye dear
I really love you: '-)


15 Okt'11 - 1 Jun'12

No comments:

Post a Comment