Tuesday, May 21, 2013

IN MEMORIAN MY DAD

I never realized that this would happen, perhaps as not everyone could feel what I feel when inii

loss of a true - true meaning of my life ...

yap, FATHER ...

so crushed and broken body was like a barrage overwritten rubble - repeatedly.

when I saw a beautiful figure hearted it has gone for - ever, weeping helplessly pu pouring it like a hole in the middle of the lake, there is no sense of regret as walking - never stop in the road in my mind.



"WHY GOD? WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TAKE he?"



not yet ... I have not a drop-earned hesitant reply eliau to 17 years, he is caring and membesaranku.



now I can only look at pieces of the past that is so beautiful with you.

I just could just raise my hand to bless expect from him to keep you there,.



o, yes. do not forget.

No other figure in my life that made it tough. MOTHER figure epidemic over the age of 40, she always said to me:

"Cry it should. But there's no point, because all will be worth - nothing. Whose brother should do is pray and be the best as Dad wanted it"

No comments:

Post a Comment