When I knew you for my love with him, how much pain I never imagined that cruel to yourself whether you are me ..
my silence does not mean I am weak, but I realized it was not for me your love, your love is not for me
maybe it was your heart option, to terminate this love, or maybe he is the best for you
kurela, willing and willing to accept all of this reality, let go of the hand grip and let yourself to him
god ..
is it possible that my love was useless for him ..
is it possible that my love was already not mean anything to him ..
is it possible for this sacrifice is only seen with one eye,
angiin like such a sacrifice iti passed ..
that why he was so cruel to me, love me with lies, promised revenge with treasonable
I think never before, this love will be ended with a lie ..
I know he is worth next to you, but that makes me weak love YOU SHARE WITH HIM ..
god, could accept myself all this chicanery
god, capable of releasing dirku departure ..
And god, maybe I should look for a replacement
were able to replace them, which is capable of loving me, who loves me and who is able to able to accept me as I am ..
God, help me, myself I'm weak because of this treason,
tuhaan, please I myself have been weak and blinded her love ..
I am walking without over time I will be able to forget you and me think better you go from my life, because coming in I just felt the pain of life and pain ..
good bye past me that made me weak <3
No comments:
Post a Comment