Sunday, May 19, 2013

THANK YOU MY EX

If this is your last option, I accept
although everything feels heavy
even breathing was difficult
stand up as if not to capable anymore
but I tried to accept my fate roads like this

I'm ready ..
I know when the end like this
difficult indeed, but what else?
I hope this love can fade away by tears
however couplet prayers will always be with you
like dew on the tip of a refreshing morning
like the star that illuminates your night ..

I pray also for the women who will be there with you someday
hopefully he 'setya' as your name
accept you as more and kurangmu
always keep your good name
thoughtful and intelligent educate your children later
and who loves you more than me ..

If that day comes,
then also I have to let you go completely
sin when I covet
I know he's the best
and you are beautiful

I'm happy to see a smile on your face
though not the reason I smile
sorry if all this time,
I can not even paint a smile on your face

I did not expect to find someone like you
because forever is only one, you ..
You occupy a special space in my heart
were not replaced even if the status changes
you're special .... really special ....
THANK YOU ..
You've become the most beautiful part of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment