God, I stay in this relationship because I'm sure I LOVE HER MY LOVE
but why god, someone who I love, that I love you my dear replied that the LIE
I know god, maybe I'm not the best for him,
I deal with that all the pangs of god, maybe there are more out of me but I'll try to be better than them: (
Lord, give me the best between ME AND HIM
we re-unite, unite true love and eternal god ..
I do not want to love it quickly passed god, I want us to endure to bring an eternal love ..
I do not want to bring a memory that could not and I could not live ..
I could not stand up without him ..
I could not do without his love again ..
Lord, give promise that sucii, not just a promise but useless tuhaan ..
make PROMISES PROMISES THAT HE IS HOLY ucapakan (!)
unite us again, I live and die and never leave him
I want him realize this is able to understand the sacrifice for me, menyanyangiku meant it ..
maybe he will realize that I love him, I love him when the pestle has gone close my eyes, with gusts of wind for the last time ..
God, if I was meant today was my death, see my lifeless I do not want to see tears in front of me, but I want him smiling while departure
but I want him to be someone who tetep strong, and able to stand up without me: (
God, give him someone who is able to love who is always there when needed him, and was able to keep him for the rest of his life ..: (
No comments:
Post a Comment