Thursday, June 20, 2013

the process I forget you

Monday, January 3 I tried to get rid of
All the keepsakes that I get from you
Tuesday I gathered all my friends *
This reply made ​​me happiest day for me
But still I can not forget you
And you still only shadows haunt ak
That's the process I forget you

Wednesday I look forward to hearing from you
Thursday I tried looking for you
But somewhere along the line you
Friday I decided it was my last day
For me to mourn you
But my regular can not forget you
And only shadows haunt you masi ak
That's the process I forget

And I was able to go through all
* Day without you
And ak do not know what I'm doing
To be able to forget you

One week I tried to find your place
But you are still the best for me
That's the process I forget

No comments:

Post a Comment