Sunday, April 7, 2013

LOVE STORY'S TAYLOR SWIFT


There is a will, there is way. As if the maxim continues to tug at the head of Taylor Swift. Intention to establish love with the man she loved, Swift often fail to do so.

Carrying a love relationship with Hollywood stars have repeatedly foundered. Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas until the last Harry Styles is a list of names of former 23-year-old girl.

Addressing the dilemma of whether he will remain alone forever or get married, the singer Red is still undecided. "I realize that I do not know what I'm doing next year, six months or two months." he said as quoted by Disney Dreaming.

"I do not know if I'll be alone forever or get married or have a family or just me alone. I just do not know." Swift clearly.

But Swift promised if there is a way, he certainly will re-establish the relationship of course with the right guy. "The relationship is like a traffic light. Relationship if you can you get the green light." lid.

Taylor Swift is still being single after breaking up with Harry Styles. But there are still many men who were waiting for an answer to be accepted as a lover including Owl City frontman Adam Young

No comments:

Post a Comment