I can not talk anymore, my body limp. Rafael Ael undertakes to take home, while my other friend with me to entertain.
I felt hollow
May void will be a friend in my time of leisure
It's a huge ignorance in my life. I too look forward to a love that can never be mine. My days digest all words Ael.
I want our friendship is pure existence, I love you like a friend
It may be true what he said, the friend must be best friends forever. If I felt a warm vibe, it's just a feeling of love like a friend. Also my days all my spirits up, I do not want slumped to the umpteen time. I want to continue to stand up to challenge the sun. I want to fall in love again, do not want to be like this anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment