Nothing feels .. tomorrow I have to leave for Germany. Today I check again the goods, tickets, passports, visas, and others. There is no news of Ael, and I did not update him. Mother helped set everything up, the father only helps fill the pocket, hehehe.
"You just let Ael?", Said the mother.
"Ah, not yet"
"Why?"
"Not content pulse, 'said I was.
"Immediately let you know .. 's already tomorrow you have to go "
"Okay"
There was no courage to call her, I can only send sms. Oh yeah his name in my cell phone is not Ael me again, now just Ael.
_____________________
Sorry can only let you know now, tomorrow I want to go to Germany, see u next holiday, ^ ^
to:
Ael
______________________
Are there different from my language? Hmm, yes! For some reason I'm now accustomed to a relaxed conversation. There was no reply from him within the first 15 minutes. Ah maybe I was disturbing time. I better rest, because tomorrow will be a grueling trip.
Early in the morning the mother had woken me up. Numbers 05:00 I see in digital clocks located in the drawer right next to my bed. I showered and immediately after finish my makeup. Father and mother would take me to the airport this morning, everything was ready. I saw my cell phone, there was no reply from Ael since yesterday I send sms.
No comments:
Post a Comment